Safety Relief Valves
ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII
Safety Relief Valves
Safety relief valves often serve as the point-of-protection against potentially dangerous circumstances, so it is important that they be dependable. Baker Hughes provides various valve styles, sizes, options and configurations for multiple industries and applications.
Baker Hughes’s Consolidated have maintained a reputation for excellence and reliability for more than a century.
Baker Hughes continues to pursue quality and pro-active approach through regular collaboration with our customers and by staying actively involved in the development of regulatory compliance standards. We configure, engineer, and manufacture safety relief valves that adhere to industry regulations and global and regional standards while helping meet our customers’ evolving needs.
Our safety relief valves are in compliance with:
• ASME B&PVC Section VIII
• Many other Global and Regional Standards
Not sure which valve you need for your application? Download ValSpeQ (Mooney regulators & Becker valves) or ValvStream™ (Masoneilan and Consolidated valves) to size, select and generate proposal documentation for your valves.
Complete Service, Fast Response
Consolidated Green Tag Centers (GTC) from Baker Hughes Energy comprise one of the broadest OEM service networks in the industry. With more than 80 facilities located in more than 30 countries worldwide, the GTCNet™ network provides the aftermarket support you need. Our GTC customers receive responsive and effective service through OEM-certified repairs, innovative valve diagnostics from ValvKeep™ - valve management and maintenance software, and the EVT-Pro, an electronic valve testing device. Each GTC location is staffed with highly qualified technicians, specifically trained and certified to deliver exceptional product support and technical expertise.
Range of Services:
- Commissioning - Startup assistance to help confirm that equipment is performing to expected specifications
- Mechanical Inspection-Providing detailed reports of mechanical conditions
- Valve Repair-Returning your valves to “like new” condition
- Shut Down Planning-Helping to reduce outage or turnaround times
- OEM Parts-Certified original manufacturer parts that meet the highest standards
- Asset Management-Innovative ValvKeep asset management software